Lake Winnipesaukee Wedding Venue
Plan the Wedding of Your Dreams
As one of the best hotels in Wolfeboro, NH, The Wolfeboro Inn provides a beautiful lakeside setting in the charming New England town of Wolfeboro, NH. With a variety of wedding and event venues and the capability to customize to your vision, our team is excited to help you host an unforgettable celebration.
Indoor and Outdoor Lakeside Events
Make it a weekend, with a rehearsal or welcome dinner Friday, wedding Saturday and farewell event Sunday. No traveling, no hassles, just one amazing weekend of memories.
Discover why clients and industry experts like The Knot, Wedding Wire and New Hampshire Magazine love this venue.
The Wolfeboro Inn is proud to have received the following accolades:
- 2022: The Knot Best of Weddings
- 2020: Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award
- 2020: The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame
- 2020: The Knot Best of Weddings
- 2019: The Knot Best of Weddings
- 2018: Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, Wolfeboro Inn
- 2018: Yankee Magazine Editors' Choice List Best Lodging in the Lakes Region
- 2018: Trip Advisor #1 Tour in Wolfeboro, Winnipesaukee Belle
We can accommodate intimate events, full celebrations for 150 guests and everything in between.
Intimate Event Options
If you're planning the perfect day and looking for an intimate experience for you and your loved ones, The Wolfeboro Inn is just what you are looking for. Leave the planning to us as we are proud to offer a selection of venues for weddings up to 50 guests, with a variety of options for indoor or outdoor settings on Lake Winnipesaukee, onsite guestrooms and much more.
- Micro Wedding Features
- 4-hour Reception Packages
- Discounted Ceremony Fees
- No Food & Beverage Minimums for all 2023 Dates
- Wolfeboro Inn Legendary Menus and Service
Winter Wedding Specials
Our Winter Wonderland package offers:
- 10% off any of our wedding packages
- Complimentary ceremony site
- Discounted room rental
Available for select dates in December, January, February and March.
The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame winner