The Wolfeboro Inn is within walking distance of downtown Wolfeboro, a charming lakeside town center with shops, restaurants, parks and walking trails. And Lake Winnipesaukee is our back yard! Enjoy the inn's small private beach, or one of the four public beaches within a 5-minute drive of the inn.
Wolfeboro's only full service hotel offers cozy inn rooms, spacious suites and pet friendly accommodations. Wifi is free, and so is evening turndown service with our house-made fudge.
Forty-four guest rooms include rooms with one queen bed, one king bed, two queen beds, and two double beds. Three rooms are handicap accessible. The inn's three floors are accessible by elevator, however there are rooms in the historic section that are accessible by stairs.
The Inn Offers
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- Robes, slippers, and bottled water in each room
- Mini refrigerators in most rooms (contact guest services for more information)
- Shared or private balconies in some rooms (contact guest services for more information)
- Pet friendly rooms (based on availability, contact guest services for more information)
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Morning coffee and tea service
- Afternoon snacks
- Nightly turndown service
- In-room dining
- On-site dining at Wolfe's Tavern
- Small private beach with Adirondack chairs
- Guest business center with computer and printer
- Walking distance to downtown shopping and dining
- Walking distance to ski, kayak, canoe, jet-ski rentals
- Two Tesla charging stations
In-room massage service available, contact guest services for assistance
Lodging rates are per room, per night for double occupancy. Rates are subject to 9% New Hampshire rooms and meals tax and a $2.00 daily housekeeping service fee. Seasonally, the inn charges a $10.00 daily resort fee which includes the following additional amenities:
- Complimentary daytime scenic cruises on the Winnipesaukee Belle
- 24-hour complimentary access to nearby Olympia Gym and Fitness
- Bicycles and helmets
- Lawn games
- Complimentary daily newspapers, available at the front desk
Additional adults or children over age 12 add $20.00 to the room rate per night. Minimum stays will apply to some weekend, holiday, and high demand periods. All rates are subject to change.
Reservations will be guaranteed and confirmed in writing upon receipt of a deposit of one night’s room and tax or 50% of the stay, whichever is greater. Advance purchase rates require full payment of the stay at the time of booking, and are non-refundable.
Deposits and Cancellations
Reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s room and tax or 50% of the stay, whichever is greater. Deposits are refundable up to seven days prior to arrival for most reservations. Advance purchase reservations are charged in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable regardless of cancellation date.
Cancellations received fewer than seven days prior to arrival will forfeit the full deposit amount.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in time is after 3:00pm
Check-out time is 11:00am
Credit Cards Accepted
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa